The Angling Technics Technicat MK2.
Capable of holding over four kilos of any bait at one time, This striking boat boasts the largest hopper of any Bait Boat.
This Technicat also has a unique hopper load system at the rear of the boat which means you don't have to open up your hopper in order to place your rig in the boat.
*Extra large central hopper
*Over two hours running time on a charged set of batteries
*Super bright LED front light
*2.4ghz Radio gear (no interference)
*Single right joy stick steering
*Twin powerful motors but yet very quiet
About the Technicat MK2:
One of our favourite boats, this Technicat From Angling Technics has been well thought out and cleverly designed.
Just like all Angling Technics boats, this MK2 Technicat is constructed with solid ABS plastic.
Very simple to operate, just plug your batteries in and away you go...
Not only does this boat look the part but it glides through the water no problem and performs very well in choppy conditions because of the hull design.
Also receive a tripod and finder batter kit worth £80.
Toslon TF640 Bait Boat Fish / Feature Finder and GPS in one!
Now features a smaller GPS compass, please see second main picture.
Note: We now fit the GPS compass inside every boat.
GPS meaning you can store over 500 different locations on as many lakes as you require all over Europe then remotely take out your boat to the exact stored spot. Accuracy within 1-1.5 metres. Very clever stuff!
Navigation Sonar system TF640 was specially designed for many kinds of bait boats. It was combined with high Position accuracy GPS, digital wireless sonar and electronic compass. The GPS system lets you guide the boat to any saved waypoint. The advanced sonar feature shows you actual bottom condition and fish, and the electronic compass indicates the boat heading direction on screen which make it possible to operate the boat under bad condition, such as night, thick fog etc.
GPS Position Accuracy: 1metre and operating Distance 300 metres 500.
Digital Wireless Sonar with 80ft depth range; Sonar frequency 455kHz; 4.3" TFT with resolution 480*272 Pixels; 65,536 colour
Digital means this unit is one of very few which being on 2.4ghz (Digital) you should not clash with other feature finders on the same water.
- GPS and Compass
- GPS data display show: Distance to target, Distance to Home (Your Swim) Speed of boat, Time to Board, Satellite Number, Heading,Bear, Course Memory, Time of day, Main Battery Voltage.
- Compass indicator of the instant boat heading direction on screen (a red "+" on screen indicate the target)
- Indicator of the position and distance to target waypoint and HOME
- Boat arriving alarm
- Signal lost alarming
- Indication of satellite condition by colour bar: red(0~satellites); Yellow(3~6); Blue(?6)
- Show the current position as latitude/longitude in decimal degrees
- 20 RF channels allow different users operation at same region without interference
- Detailed waypoint information including icon, name, date, etc
- Zoom in/Out route display
Adopt brand new digital wireless sonar system.
Real time sonar windows display the latest sonar returns.
Colour Line separates fish and structure from the bottom, and defines bottom hardness.
Display target depth reading above each fish symbol as a guide for quick and precise lure presentations.
Sonar alarm: fish / shallow / low battery (boat battery and display battery)
Windows style of menu system and user friendly.